Pages

Sunday 16 May 2010

Sophie Allport

Sophie Allport is a family run English Business that has just have the cutest stuff ever.

I wish I only had a little girl so I could par-take in wearing matching apron's and oven mitts whilst baking cupcakes and their new 'Gingerbreadmen and Cupcakes' range is the one I would choose.

I mean I am not sure what more you could ask for in a print, its Pink, its has stars on it, cute little Gingerbreadmen and CUPCAKES.

Here is just a very small selection of all the marvels they have in the line.....

I think this bag maybe on my shoulder soon


All pictures property of Sophie Allport


Want to know the best bit, go buy 'Your Home' magazine this month and you will find a 20% discount offer for Sophie Allport, win win.


Comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Cupcake, what do ya think ?

Free Blog Template by June Lily