Pages

Thursday 27 August 2009

Finally a post I hear you cry..

I already have this awesome bunting my sister bought as a gift, I just can't decided how to hang.


Hi All,

Well life has been pretty difficult for me, Grayson my little cupcake has been confirmed to be quite poorly, not life threatening or anything nasty like that but he has been registered disabled at 7 months old. But I am happy to have him here no matter what, he gives the best smiles and makes your heart melt....
Cute doorstop, I must have somewhere for this.

Talking of heart's melting, something else did that to me today, I found this great site through a google search Ditsy Daisies, it is totally awesome, does some great Kara gifts and then as I started searching I realised the lovely lady Sue who owns and runs the site is also a cupcake crazer like me,when I saw her about us description I knew we were kindred spirits "A very warm welcome from Ditsy Daisies. We are based in Cumbria 10 miles from the beautiful market town of Keswick in the Lake District.
I adore anything that is cupcakes related especially if it has polka dots and try to source as many different items as is possible "
And trust me she has lots of cupcake goodies for sale, I mean seriously there is something for all tastes, I have included just a mere few of the items she sells on her site, so go check it out, I have made about a 10 page list for DH to look at for birthday, Xmas or just cause (have to be just cause pressies) I am sure you will find a list too.
Great Cupcake magnet and tote bag, how nice would shopping be with this bag.


I am loving this car freshener I must get one of these, I have been looking for one for quite a while.



Thanks for popping by, don't forget to pop to Ditsy Daisies and say hi or even buy.

Kara
xox

2 comments:

  1. I hope that Grayson is feeling better and I'm happy to hear its nothing life threatening. You were all in my thoughts lots when he was so poorly.
    Ditsy Daisies is a fab site isn't it. Do you have a Cards Galore near you? I got one of those car air fresheners in there a while back - haven't got a car though but HAD to have it in typical obsessive cupcake fashion!
    I love the bunting - keep thinking of buying it but not sure where to put it as it'd have to be out of the cats reach or they'd go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey!! ooh..big hug to Grayson! and you guys!! I'm glad to hear it's not life threatning...
    That cupcake banner is soo cute!!
    XO
    ~Christine

    ReplyDelete

Hey Cupcake, what do ya think ?

Free Blog Template by June Lily