Pages

Wednesday 25 March 2009

Cupcakes - For Mommy's

I have been a bad blogger but my little cupcake has been poorly again, but here I am.

For those of you who don't know on Sunday just gone it was Mother's Day in the UK and this was my first. To celebrate I baked Cupcakes, I mean nothing to adventurous just some plain Vanilla with tinted yellow frosting, I tried doing some piping but as you can see not very successful so then I just plain frosted some and put MOM across them for my Mommy.

My little boy gave me some great cards and gifts including the one on the left cause he knows I love cupcakes, the one on the right was made for me by my Mom and the Vanilla Cupcake Candle my sister gave me and it smells heavenly.


So I hope you all had a lovely Mother's day and got some cupcake treats.
Kara
xoxox

2 comments:

  1. What cute cards!! It sounds like your little boy knows you very well :) And that vanilla cupcake candle...mmmmm, heaven!!

    Happy (Late) Mother's Day, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking cupcakes! I've given up with the piping and now just put it on with a spoon and it looks much better! I'm going to buy a mini spatula and give it a go!
    Cute cards too - my mum got a cupcake themed one also :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey Cupcake, what do ya think ?

Free Blog Template by June Lily