Pages

Thursday 18 March 2010

March 2010 Flickr Handmade Faves


Today's Cupcake Is... March 2010 Flickr Handmade Faves
Originally uploaded by innocentcharmer

I thought my Flickr Fave's this month would have a twist, many of you know I make and craft and still when I can sell my wares.

I am also a fan of buying handmade (although not as much as I like) and have handmade wares around my home.

So today my Flickr Fave's are also all handmade and some I believe are even for sale if they take your fancy, just click on the flickr links.

I love the ring in the top corner, its very rare you see Silver jewellery Cupcake inspired.

My friend Jenny made the great pendant Necklaces below, I have a gorgeous custom piece of her art and feel very blessed.

Mickey Mouse and Disney were for sure going to get in there as I and Grayson are huge fans.

I hope you are all well, my Cupcake Baking has been at an all time low of late but I am hoping Easter will be a great occasion for me to bake.

Kara
x

Comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Cupcake, what do ya think ?

Free Blog Template by June Lily