Pages

Friday 5 March 2010

Growing Cupcakes



I popped by GMTV's website today and was so pleased to see Cupcake inspired gifts for Mother's.

I see the world has finally started answering my call.

They had the usual Cupcake gifts but then I cam across the 2 cutest things I have seen in a while.

Is there any Green Fingers reading, well lookie here.

Aren't they cute, I of course especially love the Teacup set as I am a massive fan anyway.

I hinted to Ashley, but I think he and Grayson may have already got me a host of goodies.

Exclusively for You also has some other lovely gifts, they have been added to my favourite bar and I am sure they will yours too.

Off out all weekend, not Cupcake related but hoping one will crop up somewhere.

Have a lovely weekend.

Kara
xxoxx

Comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Cupcake, what do ya think ?

Free Blog Template by June Lily