Pages

Sunday 18 January 2009

Crazy for Cupcakes and ATC's

then you have come to the right place, as that is the subject of today's post.

For a while now I have been a member of Swapbot, a fantastic site where people set up swaps and as long as your a member and you fit the criteria you can join in, over the years I have completed a large number of swaps and have met some amazing friends from all over the world, not long after I started I found the world of ATC's or Artist Trading Cards and fell in love, what is an ATC I hear some of you cry



Tiny works of original art that are traded among artists traded among artists. Traders often keep their collection of ATCs in binders filled with clear vinyl pages, nine pockets per page. Each card measures approximately 2-1/2" x 3-1/2" and can consist of any medium.


Well today after many months of not participating on swaps (due to the pregnancy) I returned to swapbot and thought I would have a looksie and see what easy non time consuming ATC swaps were about and imagine my delight when I saw one entitled "Crazy for Cupcakes ATC", I obviously joined straight away and then thought hey must share this with my readers as it may kick start more of you into the wonderful world of ATC's, so take a look this is a great simple 1 card ATC swap and swapbot is totally free, so whats the harm.
All the piccy's shown are Cupcake ATC's I have done in the past, see I am no major artist so anyone can make an ATC.
Cupcake Love.

Kara

xxoxx

1 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm from Swapbot, and thought I'd pop over and give you a comment...come see me when the little one gives you a minute...
    I can't wait to see what cupcake you make for the swap...I'm going to make extras just for fun....

    ReplyDelete

Hey Cupcake, what do ya think ?

Free Blog Template by June Lily