Pages

Monday 12 January 2009

Welcoming my little Cupcake

Please welcome my little Cupcake to the world.

Grayson Quinn Max Spencer was born on Sunday 4th Jan 2009 at 4.22pm, weighing 7 lbs 1/2 ounce.

He is as gorgeous, scrummy and yummy as any cupcake I have ever seen.

See I have a good reason for not keeping up with my daily blog post as we have been in hospital due to complications see this post on my other blog for more details, but I am home again now and will be back to daily posts as promised.

Hope you have all had an exciting start to the year.

Love Kara and Grayson
xoxoxox
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Grayson is such a cutie pie. I have 2 wonderful boys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! Congratulations! Your first baby must be so exciting but also so scary!

    ReplyDelete

Hey Cupcake, what do ya think ?

Free Blog Template by June Lily