Pages

Tuesday 20 January 2009

One for me, One for Grayson




Aren't they cute, I could not believe it when I stumbled on this lovely lady Sarah's cupcake blog and found her to be selling these gorgeous Tee designs and matching onesies. I decided that's it when I get paid this week Grayson and I are going to be rockin cupcakes, there are so many designs and styles you must take a look, plus she has added extras of mugs, mouse mats and a whole host of other goodies, make sure you visit her store and blog.

Watch this space cause when Gray and I have ours I shall be posting a yummy picture.
Love to you all.


Kara

xox

1 comments:

  1. Hi there, have you visited "Cakespy" it's got some fabulous art work...and here's my link to my little Barbie diorama featuring her original cupcake outfit, and lots of cakes..

    http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v40/kathylovesbarbie/Joy%20is%20in%20the%20Frosting/

    ReplyDelete

Hey Cupcake, what do ya think ?

Free Blog Template by June Lily