Pages

Saturday 24 January 2009

Tattoo's Anyone

Images from Flickr

Well I have one little tattoo and in April I was due to have my 2nd and then the week before I found out I was pregnant with my gorgeous little cupcake Grayson.

So today I thought to myself its about time I booked myself in for that tattoo again, but I could not decide what to get and then it hit me a cupcake, I love cupcakes and I have just had my first cupcake so very fitting I thought.

So today I hit the web and checked out Flickr and Google Images and found some cute inspiration, so now I have to design my own tattoo and find a good tattoo artist and then I am there, so girls watch this space for a piccy of my tattoo and if you have any tattoo's you would like to share just post a link.

Cupcake Love.
Kara
xox

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

  1. I've been thinking about getting a cupcake tattoo for a few years-just can't seem to get up the guts to do it! Maybe when I turn 40 in November?

    You never emailed me. Do you want me to send you the Martha cupcake magazine in early Feb? Or did you find someone else to do it?

    ReplyDelete

Hey Cupcake, what do ya think ?

Free Blog Template by June Lily