1. My first item is by a dear talented friend of mine Miss Laura of KatyDiddy Designs, I am fortunate enough to have many of Laura's items across my home and they are all so beautiful, Laura like myself has a huge love for all Cupcake and that shows in her work, the above picture is one of her Note Card designs, she has many more Cupcake and other items so go take a look.
2. This Handmade Trinket box is from a lady called Wendy of FruitflyPie, I have never had the pleasure of chatting with Wendy, but when I saw this on Etsy last week, I decided I have to have one, so in the next few weeks I shall be treating myself. I can not believe Wendy makes these all herself as they are just truly gorgeous. Go take a look at her great wares, she does some amazing colours and designs.
3. Jenny of JennysBakeShop is one of my favourite Etsy Artists, she paints the most gorgeous pieces and I have a custom piece of Jenny's Artwork in my Kitchen and feel very fortunate to have it. I would love to fill my whole wall with my Art and this year I shall be treating myself to some more, the above cupcake piece is a fave of mine as it incorporates not only Cupcakes but polka dots and pink 2 of my other fave things.
5. Last but no means least on the Handmade top 5, this gorgeous little plaque, I mean how cute is this, I am going to have to have this too (do you see an expensive pattern forming - don't tell my hubby). I mean it would look great in my Cupcake/Diner Kitchen. Its made by Etsy Artist Jillianhaupt and do you know what more she does a larger version which she personalises, I mean yippee. There are some other gorgeous goodies in her store too.
Well there is my top 5 handmade and if you are anything like me you are probably thinking were can I find pocket money to fill my life with these treasures.
Now for the top5 shop bought goodies for this post, I know you know like myself there are so many out there to show but I have picked a random 5 to share today and will continue over the next few months to keep showing the things I find so don't worry, eventually there will be something if not all that you want.
1. Criminal Damage Cupcake Dress - I am so getting this in the summer, cupcakes on clothes rock, they also do a hooded jacket to match.
2. Cupcake Worktop Saver - Debenhams an English Dept. Store has become rocking for getting cupcake kitchen goodies and this worktop saver is no exception, now I am sure I have a Debenhams Voucher somewhere - lol.
3. Pixie is one of the newest Momiji Dolls and look at her holding her little cupcake, Momiji Dolls have turned into another one of my recent collections but I do not have this one as of yet, can be found on many site on the WWW.
4. Its all about you Cupcake - Such a lovely art print, I love the colour combo's, I keep going to buy this but can't decide where I am going to put in my house, soon as I do I am coming to get you.
5. Wilton Giant Cupcake Pan - OMG seriously this is the coolest thing ever, I am sure my friend Laura has this, the link takes you to Amazon USA but I know I saw this on a UK site last week but can now not find, this will be my next purchase.
Well I am sure you have had enough of this mammoth post, it turned out to be a bit longer than I thought but see that's what cupcakes do to me. If you have any suggestions on what you would like to see, or would like me to find on the net just let me know.