Pages

Tuesday 27 January 2009

Iridescent cupcakes - Art by Lefleurpixie


Iridescent cupcakes
Originally uploaded by lefleurpixie

A gorgeous piece of Art one of my lovely Flickr Buddies upload this week, I was so impressed at the gorgeousness of it I thought I must share as I am sure there is a cupcake follower that needs this (I know I do I just have spent all my pocket money :-<).
Here is a link to her blog where she has also posted on this gorgeous piece of Art, go check it out.

Cupcake Love
Kara
x

3 comments:

  1. Saw this and thought of you:
    http://folksy.com/items/6003-Fairy-cake-hot-water-bottle-cover

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey :) I found your blog when I was looking at Flickr for pictures of cupcakes! I love the tea kettle you had in yours... I posted a link of some pictures of mine
    http://cupcakehello.blogspot.com/2008/12/look-what-i-did.html
    Hope to talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your cupcake blog. You left a note on my blog after I entered your OWOH. I book marked so I can come back and see what your are up to. I'm also checking out the swap blog you talked about in your ATC post. I have never done ATCs but want to start.

    Cupcakes Rule!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey Cupcake, what do ya think ?

Free Blog Template by June Lily